Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Welcome to La Vie en Tea

Welcome to La Vie en Tea, a place that I hope will serve as a oasis for all tea appreciating people. My name is Isaac You and I am the creator of this blog. I hope to provide tea-related news and information for all tea lovers throughout the globe. We are all interconnected through our adoration for tea and in this special space called La Vie en Tea, we are beautiful. :)


Special shout-outs to my COMM 303-002 class-mates. I love you all so much. There's nothing but love! Professor Jannery, you are AWESOME!!! We're all so lucky to have such a supportive professor. You are a lovely person. Thank you for your passionate love and encouragement. <3

A big thank-you to all the people who contributed their invaluable time in granting email, phone, and in-person interviews. Because of your passion, support, and time, I am growing and blossoming as a person. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment